ARAVA 20 MG / 30 TB.
• ARAVA is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (joint pain and deformity) for the patients who cannot tolerate sulfasalazine or methotrexate.
• ARAVA is used in the treatment of psoriatic arthritis for the patients who cannot tolerate sulfasalazine or methotrexate.
• Allergic reactions
• Reduction in appetite. Weight loss
• Increase in blood pressure
• Nausea. Vomiting
• Ulcers in the mouth
• Abdominal pain
• Increased hair loss
• Eczema. dry skin. rash. itching
• Increased blood fat (cholesterol and triglycerides)
The recommended dose: 10-20mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• ARAVA Tablet does not recommend for children under the age of 18.
• Do no take ARAVA. if you have renal or liver diseases.
• Do not take ARAVA. if you have any illnesses that affect your immune system.
• Do not take ARAVA. if you have serious infection.
• ARAVA can cause birth defects in your baby. Male patients who wish to have children should consult their doctor about the discontinuation of ARAVA to minimize any possible risk.
• ARAVA should not be taken with alcohol.
• ARAVA can be taken on a full or an empty stomach.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.