ATOR 20 MG 30 TB.
• ATOR used in regulating fat origin substances known as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
• If you have an increased risk for heart disease. ATOR can also reduce this risk.
• Indigestion. Gas
• Allergic reactions
• Abdominal pain
The recommended initial dose: 20 mg/day
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• You can take it on an empty stomach or on a full stomach.
• Do not take ATOR. if you have severe kidney insufficiency.
• During treatment. patient should continue the proper cholesterol-lowering diet.
• ATOR contains lactose.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.