BOTOX 100 IU
Botox by Allergan is a botulinum type A product that was originally developed to treat muscle neck muscle spasms. Botox gained popularity in the medical community after specialists found that botulinum type A injections have a great effect on the cosmetically appearance of the patient’s skin as the injections cause prevention of the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from nerve endings at the neuromuscular junction and by doing so causes flaccid paralysis in the targeted muscle. as a result. the patient may reduce the signs of aging on the skin or reduce the effects of overactive sweat glands.
• Improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines) and/or forehead lines.
• Treatment of severe excessive uncontrollable sweating – (hyperhidrosis)
• Treatment of muscle spasms in neck or eye-lids
• Treatment of bladder dysfunctions in adult patients suffering from sub-cervical spinal cord injury (traumatic or non-traumatic). or multiple sclerosis
• Preventive action against headaches in adults suffering from chronic migraine
• Treatment of dynamic equinus foot deformity in ambulant children with spastic cerebral palsy
• Treatment of wrist and hand disability due to upper limb spasticity and ankle and foot disability due to lower limb spasticity associated with stroke in adults
Following side effects can be noticed within hours/weeks after use of this product;
• Vision problems
• General muscle weakness.
• Sporadic dizziness
• Irregular heart rate
• Breathing problems
• Loss of bladder control
Do not use Botox in case of allergy to any botulinum type A product. to any of Botox ingredients or in case the planned injection area of the patient has any skin infection.
Most medical professionals recommend that Botox injections are used once every six to nine months in order to achieve optimal results. Studies have shown that the majority of consumers prefer to follow-up with their Botox injections at least every eight months before the injection begins to lose firmness.
Botox is injected into the muscles. The maximum dose should not be higher than 400 Units in 3 months. You may apply injections into more than one area. more than 2 weeks should pass after injection for advanced syndromes therapy.
BOTOX 100 IU