CANTAB 32 MG. 28 TB.
Candesartan Cilexetil. Hydrochlorothiazide (Cardiovascular)
CANTAB PLUS is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (in the treatment of hypertension).
• It helps to remove water and salts such as sodium from your body with urine. This causes lower blood pressure.
• Changes in your blood test results
• Increased cholesterol/triglyceride levels in your blood.
• Reduction in the amount of sodium in your blood. If this is a serious reduction. you may feel fatigued. lack of energy or muscle cramps.
• Dizziness. weakness
• Reduction of the amount of potassium in your blood. especially if you have kidney problems or heart failure (If this is a serious effect. you may feel fatigued. weakness. irregular heartbeat.)
• Respiratory tract infection
• Increased uric acid and sugar levels in your blood
• Sugar in your urine
The recommended dose is 1 tablet per day.
• The recommended starting dose of candesartan cilexetil in patients with mild or moderate renal impairment is 4 mg.
• If you have a mild or moderate hepatic impairment. the recommended starting dose is 4 mg.
Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• Swallow the tablets as a whole. with a glass of water.
• You should not use CANTAB PLUS if you have severe renal impairment.
• You should not use CANTAB PLUS if you have severe liver failure or cholestasis.
• Therefore. do not stop using CANTAB PLUS before talking to your doctor.
• CANTAB PLUS contains lactose.
• You can take CANTAB PLUS on an empty or full stomach.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.