CARDURA 4 MG 20 TB.
• CARDURA is one of a group of blood pressure drugs called alpha-blockers.
• CARDURA can be used to treat hypertension.
• Dizziness. Headache
• Low blood pressure
• Swelling of feet. ankles or fingers
• Abdominal pain. nausea
• Indigestion. heartburn. dry mouth
• Back pain. muscle pain
• Flu-like symptoms
Recommended dose: 2-4 mg/day*
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage.
• CARDURA can be taken on an empty or a full stomach.
• CARDURA can be taken in the morning or evening.
• CARDURA is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
• CARDURA contains lactose.
• CARDURA 4 mg can split in half.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.