CO-DIOVAN 160/25 MG 28 TB.
Hydrochlorothiazide. Valsartan (Cardiovascular)
• Dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
• Diuretics increase the excretion of urine and reduce the amount of salt and water in the body.
• CO-DIOVAN is used as an addition to uncontrolled hypertension treatment.
• Increased lipid (fat) level in the blood (hyperlipidemia)
• Reduction of magnesium level in the blood (hypomagnesemia)
• Increased uric acid level in the blood (hyperuricemia)
• Dizziness. Fainting
• Decreased appetite. Nausea. Vomiting.
• Itchy or other types of rash (urticaria)
• Difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection
The recommended initial dose: 1TB/day
*Please consult your doctor/physician for the best dosage
• Do not use CO-DIOVAN. If you have severe liver disease or severe kidney disease.
• Do not use CO-DIOVAN. If you have high blood sugar levels or diabetes.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.