DETRUSITOL SR 4 MG 28 TB
• DETRUSITOL SR is used in the treatment of overactive bladder syndrome.
• DETRUSITOL SR is used in the treatment of sudden or frequent urination and urinary incontinence.
• Digestive disorder. Constipation. Diarrhea. Intestinal or Stomach gas
• Skin drying
• Painful or difficult urination
• Desert mouth
• Dryness of the eye
• Gaining weight
• Allergic reactions
• Stomach burning. Abdominal pain
• Difficulty in remembering
Recommended initial dose: 4mg/day.
*If you have renal or liver insufficiency. the recommended dose can be decreased to 2mg/day.
*Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• Do not discontinue DETRUSITOL SR treatment early because you do not have immediate effect.
• Do not stop taking DETRUSITOL SR before consulting your doctor.
• Use DETRUSITOL SR carefully. if you have renal or liver insufficiency.
• Use DETRUSITOL SR carefully. if you have hyperkalemia (high potassium level in blood) and hypercalcemia (high calcium level in blood).
• Do not take DETRUSITOL SR. if you cannot urinate.
• Do not take DETRUSITOL SR. if you have severe intestinal inflammation.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.