LEVOTIRON 200 MCG 50 TB.
(T4) Levothyroxine Sodium (Thyroid)
LEVOTIRON is used in cases where the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet is a drug that artificially produces thyroid hormone.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet is used in the prevention of recurrence of goiter after surgery.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet is used in the suppression of thyroid-stimulating hormone.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet is used in the treatment of benign goiter in patients with normal thyroid function.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet is used in the suppression of tumor growth in patients with thyroid cancer; used in the treatment of hypothyroidism.
• Hair Loss
Your doctor will determine the optimal dose for you based on the results of examinations and laboratory tests.
• Do not stop taking LEVOTIRON before consulting your doctor.
• LEVOTIRON Tablet should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach.
• Do not take LEVOTIRON Tablet. if you suffer from acute heart diseases.
• Please consult your doctor. if you consume soy foods.
• The dose of antidiabetic drugs may need to be adjusted. Please consult your doctor for the best dosage.
• LEVOTIRON contains lactose.
• Please check your thyroid hormone levels regularly.
• Use LEVOTIRON carefully. if you have high blood pressure or fast and irregular heart rhythm.
This summary does NOT contain all possible information about this product.